2. Contest dates vary from contest to contest.
3. Method of entry and determining winners varies from contest to contest.
4. All prize winners are required to pick up their prize at the Manning Media offices at 880 commonwealth Ave., Hagerstown MD 21740, Monday through Friday, between 9am – 5pm (unless otherwise instructed). Prizes, including cash prizes, may take up to sixty (60) days to be available for redemption. Winners must show legal identification to claim prize. All prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) days of official notification that the prize is available to be claimed. Prizes unclaimed after sixty (60) days of notification will be forfeited. Alternate methods of picking up prizes may be determined by Manning Media Inc. in certain situations.
5. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash equivalent will be offered in substitution of prize. No prizes may be substituted or exchanged for other prizes.
6. Employees of, Manning Media Inc., contest sponsors, their associated advertising agencies and their immediate families, as well as employees of other radio and television stations and their immediate families are not eligible to win.
7. Winners forever release and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Manning Media Inc. Partners, their officers, employees and directors from and for any claim liability, income tax, loss or damage caused by or arising out of participation in a contest and/or use of a prize.
8. If requested, all winners must provide Manning Media Inc. with their social security number before prize is awarded. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable taxes and fees. Manning Media Inc. will provide winners of a prize valued at or more than $600.00 with a 1099 form when required.
9. Void where prohibited by law.
10. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional or advertising consideration.
11. Only one (1) qualified contestant per residential address will be eligible to win within thirty (30) calendar days.
12. Manning Media Inc. and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, reschedule, delay, and/or modify the contest dates and/or method of entry at any time. Manning Media Inc. may be excused from its obligation to execute the contest if its performance is delayed or prevented due to cause beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, fire, flood, explosion, labor disputes or strikes, and any acts by any governmental authority.
13. Manning Media Inc. reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined to ha